Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police confirm identity of body pulled from river last weekend
Manchester Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Sunday night Kody Sharp, a resident of Riverdale Avenue, was last seen outside a home on that secluded street at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 25.
"The case is closed, and there are no signs of foul play," said Lt. Hurley.
Sharp was the son of Kevin S. Sharp of Manchester and Sandra (DiStefano) Sharp of Pembroke. He was raised in Manchester and Pembroke and attended Pembroke Academy.
He was a carpenter and owned his own business, Sharp Builders, according to his published obituary. He also enjoyed fishing, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers. He enjoyed snowboarding and was a member of the Davion Snowshoe Club.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help