Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police confirm identity of body pulled from river last weekend
Manchester Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Sunday night Kody Sharp, a resident of Riverdale Avenue, was last seen outside a home on that secluded street at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 25.
"The case is closed, and there are no signs of foul play," said Lt. Hurley.
Sharp was the son of Kevin S. Sharp of Manchester and Sandra (DiStefano) Sharp of Pembroke. He was raised in Manchester and Pembroke and attended Pembroke Academy.
He was a carpenter and owned his own business, Sharp Builders, according to his published obituary. He also enjoyed fishing, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers. He enjoyed snowboarding and was a member of the Davion Snowshoe Club.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Derry fire displaces five - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072