Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Television, computers stolen from Portsmouth City Hall
Portsmouth Police responded to city hall Monday to investigate the burglary. A 32-inch Samsung LCD television and a desktop computer tower with screen and monitor were reported missing from city hall, along with two Dell Latitude E5400 laptop computers taken from the office area of the school department.
Officials from both the school department and city hall reported to police that the computers do not contain any sensitive or personal information and that the thefts do not pose a threat to their information systems.
Portsmouth police have asked anyone with information about the burglary to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 1
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 4
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483