May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Television, computers stolen from Portsmouth City Hall
Portsmouth Police responded to city hall Monday to investigate the burglary. A 32-inch Samsung LCD television and a desktop computer tower with screen and monitor were reported missing from city hall, along with two Dell Latitude E5400 laptop computers taken from the office area of the school department.
Officials from both the school department and city hall reported to police that the computers do not contain any sensitive or personal information and that the thefts do not pose a threat to their information systems.
Portsmouth police have asked anyone with information about the burglary to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 2
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 2
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Berlin man dies while kayaking
Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424