May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Television, computers stolen from Portsmouth City Hall
Portsmouth Police responded to city hall Monday to investigate the burglary. A 32-inch Samsung LCD television and a desktop computer tower with screen and monitor were reported missing from city hall, along with two Dell Latitude E5400 laptop computers taken from the office area of the school department.
Officials from both the school department and city hall reported to police that the computers do not contain any sensitive or personal information and that the thefts do not pose a threat to their information systems.
Portsmouth police have asked anyone with information about the burglary to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 10
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424