Home » News » Public Safety
Small fire extinguished at The Timber Grille in Nashua
The fire was called in at 10:48 p.m. after alarms sounded inside the 57 Factory St. building and a passerby saw smoke inside it.
Firefighters found heavy smoke inside when they arrived and a small fire behind the bar which they extinguished. The fire was contained to that area although there was heavy smoke damage throughout.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 20
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 13
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announcesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?