Luke Decker: Dartmouth admissions categorically racist
I was only made aware this week that a task force known as the Bias Incident Response Team existed at Dartmouth. According to its website, the response team is committed to advancing the “Principles of Community.” It serves as both an investigator and support network after reported incidents of bias. Now that this task force has come to my attention, I have to report an incident of bias that happens year after year, unreported. Since the response team’s report form asks me to describe the offender first, I will do that now: the Dartmouth admissions application.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'