“I know it’s going to be very hard for the (House) Finance Committee to find money . . . but we had it before, and I think we ought to find it again,” said Rep. Laura Pantelakos, a Portsmouth Democrat and prime sponsor of the bill that would restore the money. “When we say a child in need, we mean a child in need, and we need to take care of them. Just one little helping hand can help put them on a straight path.”CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment