Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Public's help wanted in identifying Hooksett women in shoplifting incident at Kohl's
Hooksett Police are asking for the public's help in identifying these women wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident Monday at the Kohl's store in Hooksett. The images were taken from the store's surveillance system.
The women took the items about 11:40 a.m. Monday from the department store located at 200 Quality Drive, police said.
They were confronted by the store's loss-prevention officer before leaving the store but immediately fled to a waiting white Nissan Altima with dark-tinted windows. Witnesses were able to get a partial plate number of NH 338.
One of the woman has a tattooed heart on her hand.
Investigators released several photos of the women captured by the store's surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the identity of these women or the incident itself is asked to call Officer Brett Fernald at 624-1560, ext. 151.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 11
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483