May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Public's help wanted in identifying Hooksett women in shoplifting incident at Kohl's
Hooksett Police are asking for the public's help in identifying these women wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident Monday at the Kohl's store in Hooksett. The images were taken from the store's surveillance system.
The women took the items about 11:40 a.m. Monday from the department store located at 200 Quality Drive, police said.
They were confronted by the store's loss-prevention officer before leaving the store but immediately fled to a waiting white Nissan Altima with dark-tinted windows. Witnesses were able to get a partial plate number of NH 338.
One of the woman has a tattooed heart on her hand.
Investigators released several photos of the women captured by the store's surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the identity of these women or the incident itself is asked to call Officer Brett Fernald at 624-1560, ext. 151.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424