Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Public's help wanted in identifying Hooksett women in shoplifting incident at Kohl's
Hooksett Police are asking for the public's help in identifying these women wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident Monday at the Kohl's store in Hooksett. The images were taken from the store's surveillance system.
The women took the items about 11:40 a.m. Monday from the department store located at 200 Quality Drive, police said.
They were confronted by the store's loss-prevention officer before leaving the store but immediately fled to a waiting white Nissan Altima with dark-tinted windows. Witnesses were able to get a partial plate number of NH 338.
One of the woman has a tattooed heart on her hand.
Investigators released several photos of the women captured by the store's surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the identity of these women or the incident itself is asked to call Officer Brett Fernald at 624-1560, ext. 151.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917