Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Public's help wanted in identifying Hooksett women in shoplifting incident at Kohl's
Hooksett Police are asking for the public's help in identifying these women wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident Monday at the Kohl's store in Hooksett. The images were taken from the store's surveillance system.
The women took the items about 11:40 a.m. Monday from the department store located at 200 Quality Drive, police said.
They were confronted by the store's loss-prevention officer before leaving the store but immediately fled to a waiting white Nissan Altima with dark-tinted windows. Witnesses were able to get a partial plate number of NH 338.
One of the woman has a tattooed heart on her hand.
Investigators released several photos of the women captured by the store's surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the identity of these women or the incident itself is asked to call Officer Brett Fernald at 624-1560, ext. 151.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424