Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Public's help wanted in identifying Hooksett women in shoplifting incident at Kohl's
Hooksett Police are asking for the public's help in identifying these women wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident Monday at the Kohl's store in Hooksett. The images were taken from the store's surveillance system.
The women took the items about 11:40 a.m. Monday from the department store located at 200 Quality Drive, police said.
They were confronted by the store's loss-prevention officer before leaving the store but immediately fled to a waiting white Nissan Altima with dark-tinted windows. Witnesses were able to get a partial plate number of NH 338.
One of the woman has a tattooed heart on her hand.
Investigators released several photos of the women captured by the store's surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the identity of these women or the incident itself is asked to call Officer Brett Fernald at 624-1560, ext. 151.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 1
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 2
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
Monitoring social media