May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Atkinson man arrested after police standoff
Michael McBride kept police at bay for about 3½ hours before surrendering without incident at 11:10 p.m. in the driveway of his 7 Crystal Hill Road home.
The standoff began about 7:45 p.m. when a relative called police after McBride allegedly fired his gun two separate times inside his home. Police said three rounds were fired, with one of the shots coming close to a family member.
The relative fled the home and called police. At 7:45 p.m., after police repeatedly tried to get McBride to come out, the New Hampshire State Police SWAT and crisis negotiation team was called in.
Police continued to talk to McBride who, holding his firearm, finally emerged at 11:10 p.m. SWAT members ordered him to drop the gun, which he did.
He was arrested and charged with two counts of felony reckless conduct.
What's next: McBride is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 8
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424