Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Atkinson man arrested after police standoff
Michael McBride kept police at bay for about 3½ hours before surrendering without incident at 11:10 p.m. in the driveway of his 7 Crystal Hill Road home.
The standoff began about 7:45 p.m. when a relative called police after McBride allegedly fired his gun two separate times inside his home. Police said three rounds were fired, with one of the shots coming close to a family member.
The relative fled the home and called police. At 7:45 p.m., after police repeatedly tried to get McBride to come out, the New Hampshire State Police SWAT and crisis negotiation team was called in.
Police continued to talk to McBride who, holding his firearm, finally emerged at 11:10 p.m. SWAT members ordered him to drop the gun, which he did.
He was arrested and charged with two counts of felony reckless conduct.
What's next: McBride is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483