Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Armed man robs woman as she was clearing snow off her car in Manchester
The robbery happened about 5:45 p.m. Monday in the parking lot at N.H. Walk-in Dental offices at 25 S. Maple St. A 42-year-old employee left the clinic to clear snow off her car and a co-worker's vehicle. She finished clearing her car and was brushing snow off her co-worker's car when a man approached her, pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her valuables.
He put the gun up against her stomach, went through her pockets and then told her to give him her rings. She did as she was told, police said.
He asked for the keys to the car but she explained it was not hers. The gunman then took off with her jewelry and cellphone, heading north on foot.
He is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-9 with a medium build. He was clean shaven and wore a black knit hat, a black and green puffy jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917