Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Armed man robs woman as she was clearing snow off her car in Manchester
The robbery happened about 5:45 p.m. Monday in the parking lot at N.H. Walk-in Dental offices at 25 S. Maple St. A 42-year-old employee left the clinic to clear snow off her car and a co-worker's vehicle. She finished clearing her car and was brushing snow off her co-worker's car when a man approached her, pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her valuables.
He put the gun up against her stomach, went through her pockets and then told her to give him her rings. She did as she was told, police said.
He asked for the keys to the car but she explained it was not hers. The gunman then took off with her jewelry and cellphone, heading north on foot.
He is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-9 with a medium build. He was clean shaven and wore a black knit hat, a black and green puffy jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424