Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Armed man robs woman as she was clearing snow off her car in Manchester
The robbery happened about 5:45 p.m. Monday in the parking lot at N.H. Walk-in Dental offices at 25 S. Maple St. A 42-year-old employee left the clinic to clear snow off her car and a co-worker's vehicle. She finished clearing her car and was brushing snow off her co-worker's car when a man approached her, pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her valuables.
He put the gun up against her stomach, went through her pockets and then told her to give him her rings. She did as she was told, police said.
He asked for the keys to the car but she explained it was not hers. The gunman then took off with her jewelry and cellphone, heading north on foot.
He is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-9 with a medium build. He was clean shaven and wore a black knit hat, a black and green puffy jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917