Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Armed man robs woman as she was clearing snow off her car in Manchester
The robbery happened about 5:45 p.m. Monday in the parking lot at N.H. Walk-in Dental offices at 25 S. Maple St. A 42-year-old employee left the clinic to clear snow off her car and a co-worker's vehicle. She finished clearing her car and was brushing snow off her co-worker's car when a man approached her, pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her valuables.
He put the gun up against her stomach, went through her pockets and then told her to give him her rings. She did as she was told, police said.
He asked for the keys to the car but she explained it was not hers. The gunman then took off with her jewelry and cellphone, heading north on foot.
He is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-9 with a medium build. He was clean shaven and wore a black knit hat, a black and green puffy jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal