May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Armed man robs woman as she was clearing snow off her car in Manchester
The robbery happened about 5:45 p.m. Monday in the parking lot at N.H. Walk-in Dental offices at 25 S. Maple St. A 42-year-old employee left the clinic to clear snow off her car and a co-worker's vehicle. She finished clearing her car and was brushing snow off her co-worker's car when a man approached her, pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her valuables.
He put the gun up against her stomach, went through her pockets and then told her to give him her rings. She did as she was told, police said.
He asked for the keys to the car but she explained it was not hers. The gunman then took off with her jewelry and cellphone, heading north on foot.
He is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-9 with a medium build. He was clean shaven and wore a black knit hat, a black and green puffy jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424