Fosters: Where will Gov. Hassan lead NH?
Here’s the reality check: today, Granite Staters pay the third highest property taxes in the country, we have the eighth highest electric rates in the nation, our health care costs are the fourth most expensive in part because we are the fourth most aged state in the union, taxes on business are the third highest, and we have the dubious distinction of being second in the country per capita in the number of citizens who have to leave the state everyday to go to work.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race
Hooksett Police Commission walks away