Fosters: Where will Gov. Hassan lead NH?
Here’s the reality check: today, Granite Staters pay the third highest property taxes in the country, we have the eighth highest electric rates in the nation, our health care costs are the fourth most expensive in part because we are the fourth most aged state in the union, taxes on business are the third highest, and we have the dubious distinction of being second in the country per capita in the number of citizens who have to leave the state everyday to go to work.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop on Producing Newsletters - 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner