Fosters: Where will Gov. Hassan lead NH?
Hereís the reality check: today, Granite Staters pay the third highest property taxes in the country, we have the eighth highest electric rates in the nation, our health care costs are the fourth most expensive in part because we are the fourth most aged state in the union, taxes on business are the third highest, and we have the dubious distinction of being second in the country per capita in the number of citizens who have to leave the state everyday to go to work.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions