Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nashua man arrested in scrap-metal theft
Corey Posey, 41, of 57 Tyler St., No. 409, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking.
Police said a local businessman called them Oct. 19, 2012, to report the theft of a "significant amount" of scrap metal from his recycling Dumpster.
Detectives tracked Posey to the scrap yard, resulting in his arrest, according to police.
What's next: Posey is free on $750 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment Feb. 19 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917