Teachers have talent at Londonderry High
No doubt about it, the staff at Londonderry High School are a talented bunch. Those talents were showcased Thursday evening, when some of the school's most beloved educators took to the stage for the fourth annual Teacher Talent Show.
The evening featured songs, dances and skits by a dozen teachers, as well as raffles, games and entertainment by Rising Harmony, an a cappella singing group consisting of juniors Cailey Blatchford, Erin Conti, Steph Conti and Rachel Hanson.
Proceeds from ticket sales will be used to assist the school's award-winning math team in various upcoming activities. New to this year's event was an art exhibit showcasing paintings, drawings, photographs and crafts done by staff members.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.