Accused rapist found dead in Exeter
Epping dump worker charged with raping teen
The body of Donald Tilbe, 46, of 74 Railroad Ave., was discovered around 2 p.m. in a wooded area at the Connor Farm Wildlife Management Area, located off Route 101, police Capt. Bill Shupe said.
The death came less than a week after Epping police charged Tilbe with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. Tilbe, who resigned his position as an employee at the Epping town dump last week, was accused of raping a 17-year-old girl at his residence last October and on Jan. 7.
He was arraigned Jan. 25 and was due back in court Feb. 1 for a probable cause hearing.
According to a police affidavit, Tilbe admitted to police that he had sexual relations with the girl on several occasions.
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Whom do you trust more to provide your health insurance?
- Federal Government
- Private Insurers
- State Government
- Total Votes: 405