May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Accused rapist found dead in Exeter
Epping dump worker charged with raping teen
The body of Donald Tilbe, 46, of 74 Railroad Ave., was discovered around 2 p.m. in a wooded area at the Connor Farm Wildlife Management Area, located off Route 101, police Capt. Bill Shupe said.
The death came less than a week after Epping police charged Tilbe with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. Tilbe, who resigned his position as an employee at the Epping town dump last week, was accused of raping a 17-year-old girl at his residence last October and on Jan. 7.
He was arraigned Jan. 25 and was due back in court Feb. 1 for a probable cause hearing.
According to a police affidavit, Tilbe admitted to police that he had sexual relations with the girl on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424