Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused rapist found dead in Exeter
The body of Donald Tilbe, 46, of 74 Railroad Ave., was discovered around 2 p.m. in a wooded area at the Connor Farm Wildlife Management Area, located off Route 101, police Capt. Bill Shupe said.
The death came less than a week after Epping police charged Tilbe with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. Tilbe, who resigned his position as an employee at the Epping town dump last week, was accused of raping a 17-year-old girl at his residence last October and on Jan. 7.
He was arraigned Jan. 25 and was due back in court Feb. 1 for a probable cause hearing.
According to a police affidavit, Tilbe admitted to police that he had sexual relations with the girl on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483