Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Accused rapist found dead in Exeter
The body of Donald Tilbe, 46, of 74 Railroad Ave., was discovered around 2 p.m. in a wooded area at the Connor Farm Wildlife Management Area, located off Route 101, police Capt. Bill Shupe said.
The death came less than a week after Epping police charged Tilbe with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. Tilbe, who resigned his position as an employee at the Epping town dump last week, was accused of raping a 17-year-old girl at his residence last October and on Jan. 7.
He was arraigned Jan. 25 and was due back in court Feb. 1 for a probable cause hearing.
According to a police affidavit, Tilbe admitted to police that he had sexual relations with the girl on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth