Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
MILFORD - A local man is facing a felony burglary charge for allegedly breaking into a home and stealing a video game console earlier this month.
Richard D. Morgan, 19, is currently being held on $10,000 cash bail in a burglary committed at an apartment at 16 Grove Street in Milford on Jan. 21, according to a news release from the Milford Police Department. Morgan also lives at 16 Grove Street.
Police received the report of the burglary when the residents returned home and discovered their Xbox 360 console and other electronic equipment was missing.
Morgan has been charged with burglary, a class B felony and is being held at Valley Street jail until his probable cause hearing, scheduled for Feb. 6 at 9 a.m. at the 9th Circuit Court in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424