May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
MILFORD - A local man is facing a felony burglary charge for allegedly breaking into a home and stealing a video game console earlier this month.
Richard D. Morgan, 19, is currently being held on $10,000 cash bail in a burglary committed at an apartment at 16 Grove Street in Milford on Jan. 21, according to a news release from the Milford Police Department. Morgan also lives at 16 Grove Street.
Police received the report of the burglary when the residents returned home and discovered their Xbox 360 console and other electronic equipment was missing.
Morgan has been charged with burglary, a class B felony and is being held at Valley Street jail until his probable cause hearing, scheduled for Feb. 6 at 9 a.m. at the 9th Circuit Court in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 6
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424