May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
MILFORD - A local man is facing a felony burglary charge for allegedly breaking into a home and stealing a video game console earlier this month.
Richard D. Morgan, 19, is currently being held on $10,000 cash bail in a burglary committed at an apartment at 16 Grove Street in Milford on Jan. 21, according to a news release from the Milford Police Department. Morgan also lives at 16 Grove Street.
Police received the report of the burglary when the residents returned home and discovered their Xbox 360 console and other electronic equipment was missing.
Morgan has been charged with burglary, a class B felony and is being held at Valley Street jail until his probable cause hearing, scheduled for Feb. 6 at 9 a.m. at the 9th Circuit Court in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424