May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
MILFORD - A local man is facing a felony burglary charge for allegedly breaking into a home and stealing a video game console earlier this month.
Richard D. Morgan, 19, is currently being held on $10,000 cash bail in a burglary committed at an apartment at 16 Grove Street in Milford on Jan. 21, according to a news release from the Milford Police Department. Morgan also lives at 16 Grove Street.
Police received the report of the burglary when the residents returned home and discovered their Xbox 360 console and other electronic equipment was missing.
Morgan has been charged with burglary, a class B felony and is being held at Valley Street jail until his probable cause hearing, scheduled for Feb. 6 at 9 a.m. at the 9th Circuit Court in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424