Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen facing charges after allegedly burglarizing home
Malachi Davis, 18, of 23 Depot Road, is charged with burglary, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
Davis was nabbed after police were called to a residence on Willow Road around 11:46 a.m. to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, police said.
The caller reported the burglar was inside the residence and witnessed the suspect fleeing the scene, police said.
A description of the suspect was sent to responding officers, who were assisted by Kingston, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and state police, who helped search the area.
Davis was arrested a short time later by East Kingston Police Chief Reid Simpson and Cpl. Mark Iannuccillo.
Police are still investigating the burglary and more charges could be filed.
Davis was arraigned Wednesday and ordered held on $20,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 32
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424