Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Teen facing charges after allegedly burglarizing home
Malachi Davis, 18, of 23 Depot Road, is charged with burglary, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
Davis was nabbed after police were called to a residence on Willow Road around 11:46 a.m. to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, police said.
The caller reported the burglar was inside the residence and witnessed the suspect fleeing the scene, police said.
A description of the suspect was sent to responding officers, who were assisted by Kingston, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and state police, who helped search the area.
Davis was arrested a short time later by East Kingston Police Chief Reid Simpson and Cpl. Mark Iannuccillo.
Police are still investigating the burglary and more charges could be filed.
Davis was arraigned Wednesday and ordered held on $20,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483