Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen facing charges after allegedly burglarizing home
Malachi Davis, 18, of 23 Depot Road, is charged with burglary, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
Davis was nabbed after police were called to a residence on Willow Road around 11:46 a.m. to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, police said.
The caller reported the burglar was inside the residence and witnessed the suspect fleeing the scene, police said.
A description of the suspect was sent to responding officers, who were assisted by Kingston, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and state police, who helped search the area.
Davis was arrested a short time later by East Kingston Police Chief Reid Simpson and Cpl. Mark Iannuccillo.
Police are still investigating the burglary and more charges could be filed.
Davis was arraigned Wednesday and ordered held on $20,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424