Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Teen facing charges after allegedly burglarizing home
Malachi Davis, 18, of 23 Depot Road, is charged with burglary, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
Davis was nabbed after police were called to a residence on Willow Road around 11:46 a.m. to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, police said.
The caller reported the burglar was inside the residence and witnessed the suspect fleeing the scene, police said.
A description of the suspect was sent to responding officers, who were assisted by Kingston, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and state police, who helped search the area.
Davis was arrested a short time later by East Kingston Police Chief Reid Simpson and Cpl. Mark Iannuccillo.
Police are still investigating the burglary and more charges could be filed.
Davis was arraigned Wednesday and ordered held on $20,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief