Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Teen facing charges after allegedly burglarizing home
Malachi Davis, 18, of 23 Depot Road, is charged with burglary, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
Davis was nabbed after police were called to a residence on Willow Road around 11:46 a.m. to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, police said.
The caller reported the burglar was inside the residence and witnessed the suspect fleeing the scene, police said.
A description of the suspect was sent to responding officers, who were assisted by Kingston, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department and state police, who helped search the area.
Davis was arrested a short time later by East Kingston Police Chief Reid Simpson and Cpl. Mark Iannuccillo.
Police are still investigating the burglary and more charges could be filed.
Davis was arraigned Wednesday and ordered held on $20,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917