Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
After fleeing cruiser, man captured three hours later
Ryan Fogg, 23, is heading to trial the week of March 25 in Rockingham County Superior Court on charges of felony escape, attempted burglary and criminal threatening, according to court records.
Fogg set off a three-hour manhunt when he escaped from the back of a police cruiser outside of the hospital on July 2. He was being treated at Exeter Hospital because a state police dog bit him when he was arrested in Seabrook earlier in the day on charges that he tried to break into his grandmother's home on South Main Street, according to police.
The attempted break-in happened on June 28. His grandmother, Margaret Fogg, called police saying her grandson "looked like he was high on drugs" while trying to break into her home, a police affidavit said.
Fogg fled before police arrived at the home, but he returned a short time later, prompting his grandmother to call police again, according to court records.
Police spotted Fogg running down a trail in nearby woods, court records say.
Fogg allegedly went to a neighbor's house. The homeowners tried to keep him there, but Fogg took off again. Fogg was ultimately nabbed by the police dog and treated for his injuries while in police custody.
Police Sgt. Robert Granlund then placed Fogg in the back of a cruiser and put the windows down to give him some air, according to police.
While Granlund returned a wheelchair to the hospital, Fogg escaped from the cruiser and fled on foot. The manhunt ended when Fogg was captured in a wooded area near Drinkwater Road in Kensington. Since his last arrest, he has been held at the Rockingham County jail on $100,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hot deals, warm shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483