NHIAA Sports Roundup: Gorham five tops Pittsburg
Chase erupted for 35 points but Lambertson scored 31 points to lead the Huskies to a 72-57 boys' basketball victory over Pittsburg/Canaan, Vt. in Gorham.
Colebrook 55, Woodsville 47: In Colebrook, the Mohawks (8-4) got a team-high 13 points from Dylan Leach as they downed the Engineers (4-7) in Division IV. Joe Abrahamson of Woodsville led all scorers with 21 points.
Pinkerton 51, Timberlane 45: At Derry, the unbeaten Astros (12-0) overcame the hot shooting of Dakota Vondrasek to turn back the Owls (4-7). Vondrasek, who finished with 22 points, helped Timberlane go up 14-6 after one quarter, The Astros took control over the middle quarters by outscoring the Owls, 35-18. Val Martin led the way with 16 points.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Public Utilities Commission report suggests PSNH dump power plants - 19
- Most support PSNH selling its plants - 1
- PUC report faults 'status quo' of PSNH plant ownership - 4
- Antrim wind project: Developer offers to eliminate 1 turbine - 6
- State won’t intervene; New Ipswich wind farm scrapped - 5
- Power line study buoys Northern Pass foes - 5
- Northern Pass money dividing North Country opinions - 8
- ExxonMobile lawyers swing hard at MTBE additive case - 2
- Northern Pass vs. the unregulated - 3
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time