NHIAA Sports Roundup: Gorham five tops Pittsburg
Chase erupted for 35 points but Lambertson scored 31 points to lead the Huskies to a 72-57 boys' basketball victory over Pittsburg/Canaan, Vt. in Gorham.
Colebrook 55, Woodsville 47: In Colebrook, the Mohawks (8-4) got a team-high 13 points from Dylan Leach as they downed the Engineers (4-7) in Division IV. Joe Abrahamson of Woodsville led all scorers with 21 points.
Pinkerton 51, Timberlane 45: At Derry, the unbeaten Astros (12-0) overcame the hot shooting of Dakota Vondrasek to turn back the Owls (4-7). Vondrasek, who finished with 22 points, helped Timberlane go up 14-6 after one quarter, The Astros took control over the middle quarters by outscoring the Owls, 35-18. Val Martin led the way with 16 points.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene State professor eager to explore plant’s mysteries - 0
- Windham to reconsider dodgeball ban - 0
- Hooksett students taken to nearby school after gas leak - 0
- Londonderry students who haven't had whooping cough vaccine asked to stay home - 0
- Pinkerton Academy grads told they are 'a promising generation' - 1
- Derry school district looks to boost its bandwith - 0
- Nashua South grads told to embrace lessons from challenges - 0
- Milford High student speaker: 'We will continue to build on the echoes of the past' - 0
- Student remembered by Pelham High's Class of 2013 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time