NHIAA Sports Roundup: Gorham five tops Pittsburg
Chase erupted for 35 points but Lambertson scored 31 points to lead the Huskies to a 72-57 boys' basketball victory over Pittsburg/Canaan, Vt. in Gorham.
Colebrook 55, Woodsville 47: In Colebrook, the Mohawks (8-4) got a team-high 13 points from Dylan Leach as they downed the Engineers (4-7) in Division IV. Joe Abrahamson of Woodsville led all scorers with 21 points.
Pinkerton 51, Timberlane 45: At Derry, the unbeaten Astros (12-0) overcame the hot shooting of Dakota Vondrasek to turn back the Owls (4-7). Vondrasek, who finished with 22 points, helped Timberlane go up 14-6 after one quarter, The Astros took control over the middle quarters by outscoring the Owls, 35-18. Val Martin led the way with 16 points.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Competitors vie for heptathlon, decathlon titles - 0
- Rosters set for NH/Vt. lacrosse games - 0
- Sibling rivalries abound on track for decathlon, heptathlon - 0
- Coaches' All-Division girls' lacrosse teams - 0
- NH Boys' Lacrosse Coaches Association all-division teams - 0
- Former SNHU athletic director Chip Polak says he's Trinity's new AD - 2
- John Habib's High School Track: New England meet was Coe-Brown’s day in sun - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Unpredictable endings spice up NHIAA baseball, softball tournaments - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Moving experiences - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Senate mum on House proposal for special session on Medicare - 3
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 21
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off