NHIAA Sports Roundup: Gorham five tops Pittsburg
Chase erupted for 35 points but Lambertson scored 31 points to lead the Huskies to a 72-57 boys' basketball victory over Pittsburg/Canaan, Vt. in Gorham.
Colebrook 55, Woodsville 47: In Colebrook, the Mohawks (8-4) got a team-high 13 points from Dylan Leach as they downed the Engineers (4-7) in Division IV. Joe Abrahamson of Woodsville led all scorers with 21 points.
Pinkerton 51, Timberlane 45: At Derry, the unbeaten Astros (12-0) overcame the hot shooting of Dakota Vondrasek to turn back the Owls (4-7). Vondrasek, who finished with 22 points, helped Timberlane go up 14-6 after one quarter, The Astros took control over the middle quarters by outscoring the Owls, 35-18. Val Martin led the way with 16 points.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Colby-Sawyer lays off 16 staff workers to balance budget - 1
- White Mountains school board expands preschool - 0
- Milford team wins seatbelt challenge - 0
- Activist resident launches alternative UNH logo search - 1
- Loeb School offers workshop on producing newsletters - 0
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Pushback against logo plan for UNH heats up - 1
- Nashua elementary teacher honored for real-world lessons - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty