Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Rivier rallies to tip Norwich
Tom Poitras of Bow, a 6-foot-5 junior, scored 28 points to lead the Raiders, who trailed by seven points with 1:58 left in regulation.
Daniel Webster 51, Becker 39: Vanessa Bosques notched a game-high 20 points for DWC.
time in its last 11 outings, posting a 51-39 victory over Becker in a NECC matchup Thursday night at Mario Vagge Gymnasium.
Bosques drained four three-pointers and added seven rebounds and Emily Travis added 10 points, nine rebounds, five steals and four assists as the Eagles improved to 9-10 overall (9-3 NECC) after starting the season 0-8.
Ashley Giampetruzzi of Mancheste added eight points for the hosts.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pat Buchanan: Barack Obama is the spectator President - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama's 'idiot' defense - 1
- Another View: Amendments to the Senate casino bill make it worth passing - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: On Medicaid expansion, the right answer is, 'not yet' - 2
- Deroy Murdock: A bloated state necessarily bullies, as the IRS did - 3
- Kathy Sullivan: The IRS scandal exposes flaw behind tax-exempt politicking - 24
- Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die? - 1
- Your Turn, NH: Common Core will be a costly burden for students, taxpayers - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The IRS was only following Obama's lead - 15
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 5
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire