Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Rivier rallies to tip Norwich
Tom Poitras of Bow, a 6-foot-5 junior, scored 28 points to lead the Raiders, who trailed by seven points with 1:58 left in regulation.
Daniel Webster 51, Becker 39: Vanessa Bosques notched a game-high 20 points for DWC.
time in its last 11 outings, posting a 51-39 victory over Becker in a NECC matchup Thursday night at Mario Vagge Gymnasium.
Bosques drained four three-pointers and added seven rebounds and Emily Travis added 10 points, nine rebounds, five steals and four assists as the Eagles improved to 9-10 overall (9-3 NECC) after starting the season 0-8.
Ashley Giampetruzzi of Mancheste added eight points for the hosts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Carol's Obamacare: What Shea-Porter supported - 32
- A chief walks: No charges in New London - 1
- Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand - 42
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 9
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 2
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained