A new beginning for 'startup guy' at New Hampshire Innovation Commercialization Center
PORTSMOUTH — Mark Galvin is moving on from his role as managing director at the New Hampshire Innovation Commercialization Center. Galvin said he still intends to support entrepreneurship by taking a more active role with Regaalo.com, a company that was formed by a group of recent UNH graduates, with initial guidance provided by the NH-ICC startup staff.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'