May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Brawl breaks out over towed car; 3 arrested, 1 injured
Police encountered two separate fights involving five peopl when they arrived at 405 Bridge St. about 6:30 p.m.
Benjamin Garcia, 32, of 169 Beech Hill Road, allegedly had picked up Paul Lavalliere, 55, of 258 Cartier St. and was carrying him toward a concrete wall when officers stopped him.
Other officers were called to the scene who put a stop to another fight allegedly between Xiomara Arroyo, 29, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. A, Garrett Barry, 22, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. B, and a third unidentified person.
The fight began when Carlos Miranda-Arroyo, Arroyo's husband, accused Barry, his neighbor, of having Miranda-Arroya's car towed from the premises.
Miranda-Arroyo and Barry got into an argument outside the apartment building and police said Miranda-Arroyo punched his neighbor in the face.
Soon after, police said Barry saw Xiomara Arroyo fighting with his mother, Tammy Barry, 47, of 409 Cartier St. Xiomara Arroyo told police Garrett Barry then punched her in the face. Police said she was transported to the Elliot Hospital for treatment of significant, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police arrested Garcia, Garrett Barry and Miranda-Arroyo. Garcia is charged with felony riot, simple assault and resisting arrest. His bail is $5,000 cash/surety.
Miranda-Arroyo was arrested for felony riot, with bail set at $5,000 cash/surety.
Barry is facing felony charges of riot and second degree assault. His bail is $20,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424