Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Brawl breaks out over towed car; 3 arrested, 1 injured
Police encountered two separate fights involving five peopl when they arrived at 405 Bridge St. about 6:30 p.m.
Benjamin Garcia, 32, of 169 Beech Hill Road, allegedly had picked up Paul Lavalliere, 55, of 258 Cartier St. and was carrying him toward a concrete wall when officers stopped him.
Other officers were called to the scene who put a stop to another fight allegedly between Xiomara Arroyo, 29, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. A, Garrett Barry, 22, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. B, and a third unidentified person.
The fight began when Carlos Miranda-Arroyo, Arroyo's husband, accused Barry, his neighbor, of having Miranda-Arroya's car towed from the premises.
Miranda-Arroyo and Barry got into an argument outside the apartment building and police said Miranda-Arroyo punched his neighbor in the face.
Soon after, police said Barry saw Xiomara Arroyo fighting with his mother, Tammy Barry, 47, of 409 Cartier St. Xiomara Arroyo told police Garrett Barry then punched her in the face. Police said she was transported to the Elliot Hospital for treatment of significant, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police arrested Garcia, Garrett Barry and Miranda-Arroyo. Garcia is charged with felony riot, simple assault and resisting arrest. His bail is $5,000 cash/surety.
Miranda-Arroyo was arrested for felony riot, with bail set at $5,000 cash/surety.
Barry is facing felony charges of riot and second degree assault. His bail is $20,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483