Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Brawl breaks out over towed car; 3 arrested, 1 injured
Police encountered two separate fights involving five peopl when they arrived at 405 Bridge St. about 6:30 p.m.
Benjamin Garcia, 32, of 169 Beech Hill Road, allegedly had picked up Paul Lavalliere, 55, of 258 Cartier St. and was carrying him toward a concrete wall when officers stopped him.
Other officers were called to the scene who put a stop to another fight allegedly between Xiomara Arroyo, 29, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. A, Garrett Barry, 22, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. B, and a third unidentified person.
The fight began when Carlos Miranda-Arroyo, Arroyo's husband, accused Barry, his neighbor, of having Miranda-Arroya's car towed from the premises.
Miranda-Arroyo and Barry got into an argument outside the apartment building and police said Miranda-Arroyo punched his neighbor in the face.
Soon after, police said Barry saw Xiomara Arroyo fighting with his mother, Tammy Barry, 47, of 409 Cartier St. Xiomara Arroyo told police Garrett Barry then punched her in the face. Police said she was transported to the Elliot Hospital for treatment of significant, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police arrested Garcia, Garrett Barry and Miranda-Arroyo. Garcia is charged with felony riot, simple assault and resisting arrest. His bail is $5,000 cash/surety.
Miranda-Arroyo was arrested for felony riot, with bail set at $5,000 cash/surety.
Barry is facing felony charges of riot and second degree assault. His bail is $20,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
DWI License Revocations
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917