June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Brawl breaks out over towed car; 3 arrested, 1 injured
Police encountered two separate fights involving five peopl when they arrived at 405 Bridge St. about 6:30 p.m.
Benjamin Garcia, 32, of 169 Beech Hill Road, allegedly had picked up Paul Lavalliere, 55, of 258 Cartier St. and was carrying him toward a concrete wall when officers stopped him.
Other officers were called to the scene who put a stop to another fight allegedly between Xiomara Arroyo, 29, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. A, Garrett Barry, 22, of 405 Bridge St., Apt. B, and a third unidentified person.
The fight began when Carlos Miranda-Arroyo, Arroyo's husband, accused Barry, his neighbor, of having Miranda-Arroya's car towed from the premises.
Miranda-Arroyo and Barry got into an argument outside the apartment building and police said Miranda-Arroyo punched his neighbor in the face.
Soon after, police said Barry saw Xiomara Arroyo fighting with his mother, Tammy Barry, 47, of 409 Cartier St. Xiomara Arroyo told police Garrett Barry then punched her in the face. Police said she was transported to the Elliot Hospital for treatment of significant, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police arrested Garcia, Garrett Barry and Miranda-Arroyo. Garcia is charged with felony riot, simple assault and resisting arrest. His bail is $5,000 cash/surety.
Miranda-Arroyo was arrested for felony riot, with bail set at $5,000 cash/surety.
Barry is facing felony charges of riot and second degree assault. His bail is $20,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424