Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Londonderry town councilors will run unopposed
Candidates Ted Combes and Mark Aronson are seeking to fill the two three-year terms on the budget committee, with Glenn Douglas and Gary Vermillion vying for the sole two-year term on the budget committee.
Newcomer Patti Hanley MacCabe will challenge Seymour for the coming three-year term as Londonderry's Town Clerk/Tax Collector. Acting Town Treasurer Kathy Wagner is seeking another three-year term unchallenged, while Pauline Caron, Robert Collins and John Curran are all seeking terms as library trustees.
No one expressed interest in the sole Trustees of the Trust Funds seat, a three-year term.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
NH has king to thank for council
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors