TILTON — Sealite USA, LLC of Gilford has entered a purchase and sales agreement with the Board of Selectmen to acquire the land and building at 61 Business Park Drive, which the town purchased in 2008 as the prospective site of a life safety complex housing the Police Department and elements of the Titlton-Northfield Fire and EMS Service. The company will pay $950,000 for the property, for which the town paid $1.5-million.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment