Medium-security inmates still not on site at FCI-Berlin
BERLIN — The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) on the upper East Side currently employs 206 staff members and has approximately 78 inmates at the minimum-security-level Satellite Camp, reported a federal prison spokesperson in an e-mail exchange. The satellite camp is designed to house 128 male inmates.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
A great day for a road race